Calendar Entries Don't Display

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
LLN

Calendar Entries Don't Display

Post by LLN » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:44 pm

As always, I have the US Holidays calendar added to my calendar. But none of the holidays are displaying. For instance, Easter should be displayed as April 4 this year. Until this year the holidays did display.

I've been using VueMinder Pro since 2017 (and the Lite version before that for several years) and never had this problem before. Not sure how to fix it, in spite of checking my settings and looking in the Help file.

I love VueMinder. Never found another calendar program as good as this one.

Thanks in advance for help. :D

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Calendar Entries Don't Display

Post by VueSoft » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Hi LLN, welcome to the forums. My guess is your US Holidays calendar is pointing to old iCalendar URL that is no longer updated. Please try these steps:
  1. Right-click the current “U.S. Holidays” calendar in the calendar list and select “Delete Calendar” from the popup menu. If you don’t see the calendar list, check the “View -> Calendar Items” menu command.
  2. Click the “File -> Add Calendar -> Add Public Calendars and Holidays” menu command.
  3. Select the “Holidays -> United States Holidays (OPM)” calendar and click the “Add Calendar” button. You should see events appear in 2021 after adding the calendar.
I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

LLN

Re: Calendar Entries Don't Display

Post by LLN » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:31 am

Thank you. I saw that option when I was trying to solve the problem but I didn't know what OPM stood for (still don't), so I thought it was the wrong option. Now I have my holidays back.