Double Accounts

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
zeszut

Double Accounts

Post by zeszut » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:54 pm

I've been a user of VueMinder for years. I'm a very satisfied customer.

I've had two accounts for those years. One I use at home (the free version) and one I use at work (the Pro version). Or at least I used to.
I was recently let go from work because of downsizing due to C-19. Before I left I made sure to uninstall VueMinder from my PC there.

What do I need to do to replace the free version on my home PC with the paid Pro version currently floating around in the ether somewhere uninstalled?

Thanks in advance

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Double Accounts

Post by VueSoft » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 am

Hi zeszut, welcome to the forums. According to my records, your license was purchased on September 4, 2015. Your purchase included 1 year of free updates and 2 years of license recovery. Did you save a copy of the license installer you received after purchasing? If so, you can run the installer to register your license on your home computer. The license installer file was probably named “VueMinder_Pro_Setup_License.exe”, or something similar.

If you didn’t save a copy of the license installer, you can use the link below to renew. Renewing will enable you to update to the latest version and any new releases within the next 12 months. There is also an option to receive lifetime updates, which never expire and will enable you to always have access to the latest version. If you’d like to renew, please use the link below:
https://sites.fastspring.com/vuesoft/pr ... protection

In case you’re curious about what improvements have been made since your update expiration expired, the page linked below provides some highlights:
https://www.vueminder.com/blog

Thank you for your business. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

zeszut

Re: Double Accounts

Post by zeszut » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm

thanks, dan

i'll check and get back to you