You can download PrintableCal 2019 here:
There's a lot to love in the new version of PrintableCal. We've listened to your feedback and made many improvements. We've also added a few new surprises we think you'll like. You can read more about all the improvements in the release notes. Here's just a quick summary:
- The entire user interface has been refreshed and includes new features like a template preview carousel, the ability to search for templates by keyword, more intuitive customization of calendar fonts and colors, and much more.
- The PrintableCal installation now includes an add-in for PowerPoint. You can now generate your project schedules, Gantt Charts, a calendar of upcoming events, etc., directly to PowerPoint slides.
- A total of 10 new templates are now available in PrintableCal 2019, including a Year Photo calendar, a Day and Week template, a Day template showing time slots as columns, and more.
- Many new template settings have been added, such as an option to apply to a different font size depending on the template, an option to show event times in bold text to make them easier to see, an option to wrap the text in the "all-day" area of some templates, and much more.
- Templates can now automatically generate a color-coded legend. Events can be color-coded based on either their associated calendar data source or category. Categories can be imported or defined in the options.
- A feature has been added for inserting a "mini-month calendar" at the current edit location, or automatically as part of any template.
- The events and tasks that appear in the output can now be filtered based on category or whether they are marked as being all-day.
- Different combinations of selected calendar data sources can be saved as reusable presets.
- The text that appears in the output for each event and task can be customized. Want to see event times after their titles instead of before? You can do that now.
- You can now connect PrintableCal to additional data sources - Todoist, Excel files, and CSV files. You can also connect PrintableCal to any number of Google accounts. If you have multiple Google accounts and want to see all your events overlaid into a single calendar, this is possible now in PrintableCal 2019.
- And much, much more.
We love feedback
While PrintableCal 2019 is a huge improvement, we're not done yet. We plan to continue improving PrintableCal with even more templates and user-requested features. If you have ideas on what we could do to make PrintableCal even better, please let us know.