Suggestion For a New Product

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!
grmorgan01

Suggestion For a New Product

Post by grmorgan01 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:53 am

I read in your blog that you have plans for some new products but it didn't mention what they were. I would like to offer a suggestion for your consideration. I am really impressed with Vueminder. It is feature rich, stable and has everything you could ever want in a calendar application. Unfortunately I still have to use Outlook for my email client, which is the most temperamental application ever written. I can't even begin to count how many times I have had to recover my data because Outlook crashed for some unknown reason. If there was an email client as dependable and stable as Vueminder (hint, hint) it would be great, especially if it included integration with the calendar application. Just something for you to think about if you are looking for ideas. I know I would be one of your first customers no matter what the cost.
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”
President Abraham Lincoln, former U.S. President

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Suggestion For a New Product

Post by VueSoft » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:57 pm

Hi grmorgan01, thank you for the suggestion! I'll consider this for future development.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA