No Automatic Back-up

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
cdelkal

No Automatic Back-up

Post by cdelkal » Sun May 02, 2021 11:00 pm

My backup will not back up automatically. I have to manually back up the calendar myself. It hasn't automatically backed up since this new January 2021 program install.

Chap Don

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: No Automatic Back-up

Post by VueSoft » Tue May 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Hi Chap Don, I'm not sure why the automatic backup feature isn't working. Could you take a screenshot of the Backup Data window and send it to support@vueminder.com?

Also, please verify the folder that is configured for storing your automatic backup files is still available. This folder is specified near the top of the Backup Data window. If the folder doesn't exist anymore, than VueMinder will not be able to save backups to the folder.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Emdee

Post by Emdee » Fri May 14, 2021 2:47 pm

I just noticed that I have the same problem. I have done the odd manual backup in the past with no indication of a problem and have no idea when the problem started as I have assumed the automatic was working. The settings appear correct and the manual backup goes in the right place.

cdelkal

Post by cdelkal » Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm

I did send to you the items you wanted me to send, to the place you asked me to. I was out a few days. Do you have a fix for the auto backup not working?

cdelkal

Post by cdelkal » Fri May 28, 2021 9:38 pm

I had been away on assignment for a few days. did you request any more information or did I not send the information you requested, and sent the wrong information? Did I miss something? Did you respond? Sorry if I missed something.

By the way, I looked at another computer that is running VueMinder Ultimate with the most recent revision / update. IT has the default back-up address and it will not automatically back up either.

How can I help you resolve this issue?

Padre

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Mon May 31, 2021 12:12 pm

This will be fixed in the next release.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

cdelkal

Post by cdelkal » Mon May 31, 2021 9:37 pm