VueMinder Pro update to Lifetime Protection

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
VickiB

Re: VueMinder Pro update to Lifetime Protection

Post by VickiB » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Thanks, Dan.

I will follow your steps as provided. I will also answer your email reply as well.

Vickie

VickiB

Post by VickiB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Hi, Dan.

The only download set-up file I have saved is for VueMinder Pro is standard. I don't have one for the Ultimate which I had on my computer.

Can you send me a link so that I can update the standard to Ultimate version again?

My Calendar is empty again. I don't dare sync my VueMinder Pro calendar with Outlook, I'm afraid it will mess up what I have saved. Last VMP backup was 5/4/2019. Outlook is current. If I use my oldest backup for VueMinder Pro it will erase all the current data I have on my Outlook Calendar. I should have backed up more recently.

I certainly wasn't expecting a Windows error (unable to Load Windows 10) in April to throw me for a loop. I've been without a computer since then. I was finally able to take it to Geek Squad on 16th to back it up and they were able to fix the issue at the same time. Thank goodness I didn't have to send it to HP.

I also can't have VMP set to load automatically, at the same time as Outlook, at startup. It causes Outlook to open a pop window saying something is trying to access Outlook. It makes me select how long to allow VMP access it.

Thank you for all of your help in the past. It is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Vickie

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Hi Vickie, I've sent you an email with your license and instructions on how to solve the warning message you're seeing in Outlook. Please respond to that email if you have any additional questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VickiB

Post by VickiB » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:52 pm

Dan,

I have had VMP for quite a while now. I had it on my old computer (Win 7 HP Pavilion) which I replaced with a Win 10 HP Envy) in Feb 2019. My calendar was working fine, until the Windows update error took my computer away from me. Geek Squad backed up my computer and somehow managed to find what was wrong and make it operative again.

I am attaching a screenshot of an email you sent to me regarding my VueMinder Pro. The link you included in this email leads to a download of VueMinder Pro.

I am also including another screenshot of an email re code for Lifetime Protection for my VMP. I will try the download in the above link, and use the code listed in the email of 2-20-2019.

I'm afraid since I didn't do a back up more recent then in early 2019, if I use it, it will erase all of my updated information that is still on my Outlook Calendar. Because of this I won't chance syncing them. If I ever do I will have to manually go back in an update my VMP calendar with all missing information. :o(

I am having a clean install of my computer done on Thursday, 25th. After I am done re-setting up my computer and re-installing all apps that I need to, I will go ahead and use the above link to install VMP. I will keep my fingers crossed everything works.

As for the glitch between Outlook and VMP, you included several hyperlinks. I haven't had a chance to check all of them out. As for now, I am too busy backing up everything I can think of on an external hard drive so I will have my computer ready for tomorrow.

Thank you. :o)

Vickie Baskett

VickiB

Post by VickiB » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 am

Hi, Dan

I tried following your directions you sent me in an email about syncing VMP calendar with Outlook mail. Only 1 item has shown up in over 24 hours. The Windows security antivirus software is compatible. So there is no issue there. Check out the attachment.

Can you suggest anything else?

Thank you.

Vickie
Attachments
Calendar blank except for one item.png
Calendar blank except for one item.png (196.57 KiB) Viewed 43 times