Toggle Buttons for Opacity Missing

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
agag

Toggle Buttons for Opacity Missing

Post by agag » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 am

I have installed VueMinder just today, and to my excitement, I pressed some buttons on my laptop's keypad which seemed to work to maximize the window of Vueminder to the fullest potential.

Now my problem is the set of buttons, supposed to be on the upper right corner (maximize, opacity) are nowhere to be found :?

If somebody can help me restore this back, I'd really appreciate it.

Another thing is, if I press the right click button on my touchpad, it would only allow me to move the very big screen of VueMinder upwards, sidewards. No other options, no drop-down choices, etc. Help :(

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Toggle Buttons for Opacity Missing

Post by VueSoft » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 am

Hi agag, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what is causing the buttons to disappear. I thought this was due to the resolution changing, and a correction was made in 10.0.1. However, I haven't seen this happen when simply maximizing the desktop calendar. I apologize for the inconvenience and will try to have this fixed in the next version.

In the meantime, the buttons should come back after exiting and restarting VueMinder. To exit, right-click the VueMinder icon on the task tray and select "Exit". You can restart VueMinder using the shortcut on the desktop or Start menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

agag

Post by agag » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 pm

I tried your suggestion, where I hit Exit, I can't even do this command from the tray icon.
When I hit Exit from Vueminder window pane, I can only close the part containing the Files, Views, but will not stop the Vueminder from running in the background.

Even if I install-uninstall-install again, the buttons are forever missing :( :cry:

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 am

Have you tried rebooting? Does that clear it up?
Dan Chartrand, Founder

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

I've made some changes in 10.1.0 that I think might fix the problem. However, since I was never able to duplicate the behavior, I'm not positive the changes will fix it. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu. Please let me know if you update to 10.1.0 but still see the problem.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

JHMV

Post by JHMV » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

agag wrote:I have installed VueMinder just today, and to my excitement, I pressed some buttons on my laptop's keypad which seemed to work to maximize the window of Vueminder to the fullest potential.

Now my problem is the set of buttons, supposed to be on the upper right corner (maximize, opacity) are nowhere to be found :?

If somebody can help me restore this back, I'd really appreciate it.

Another thing is, if I press the right click button on my touchpad, it would only allow me to move the very big screen of VueMinder upwards, sidewards. No other options, no drop-down choices, etc. Help :(
I have the same problem... please help!
VueSoft wrote:I've made some changes in 10.1.0 that I think might fix the problem. However, since I was never able to duplicate the behavior, I'm not positive the changes will fix it. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu. Please let me know if you update to 10.1.0 but still see the problem.
I have tried all the tips you have given and it still does not work. The update from 10.1.0 did not help at all as the problem still exists.