Window won't resize down

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
MikeNoWheels

Window won't resize down

Post by MikeNoWheels » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:48 pm

VueMinder updated to 10.0.1 today and now the VueMinder window won't restore down. It will minimize and maximize only. When I click the restore down icon it shrinks down for just an instant and goes right back to maximum.

This happens on both my desktop and laptop. Any suggestions would be appreciated, as I don't usually like to have VueMinder taking up the whole screen.

stormcat215

Re: Window won't resize down

Post by stormcat215 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

Hi, Dan & MikeNoWheels

I just wanted to say that I'm experiencing the same problem as Mike. After updating to version 10.0.1, I opened the calendar to find it maximized. In my case, when I click on the 'restore down' button the whole window just sort of 'jiggles'. The window does not restore down, nor does the icon change to the 'maximize' icon. Thought I might have a bad update, so I uninstalled the program, downloaded the latest version, and reinstalled. No Luck! The problem persists. Thanks in advance for your help, Dan.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 am

Thank you for the information. I'm not sure what's causing it yet, but I'll try to get it fixed in the next version.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

MikeNoWheels

Post by MikeNoWheels » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Dan -

Thanks for your response.

Now that my PC's been rebooted several times, the problem seems to have gone away. The window resizes down with no problem. Same on my laptop. Nothing left to fix, just a mystery as to why it happened initially.

Such is life...

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Mike, I found what is causing the behavior. It took a lot of testing to find the condition that causes it to happen, but I've isolated the problem and a correction has been made for the next version. I'll post a reply when it's ready to download.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:08 am

Version 10.1.0 fixes the problem and is now available to download. To update, click the "Check For Updates" command on the Help menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder