Can you change the 'month' view to 4 or 5 weeks?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
laavista

Can you change the 'month' view to 4 or 5 weeks?

Post by laavista » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:35 am

Do you know how to change the 'month' view to only display 4 or 5 weeks? Currently, it displays 6 weeks and if I have a lot of events 1 day, it cannot display all the info.

Thanks!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Can you change the 'month' view to 4 or 5 weeks?

Post by VueSoft » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi laavista, you can change the number of weeks that are visible using any of the techniques described below:
  • Click the zoom in or zoom out buttons in the upper-right corner of the Month view.
  • Click the settings button (looks like a gear) in the upper-right corner of the Month view and then select the desired number of weeks.
  • Click somewhere in the Month view to give it mouse focus. While holding the Ctrl key, scroll your mouse wheel up or down to adjust the number of visible weeks.
The settings button is probably the single most important button in the entire program, but people always seem to miss it. If you have any suggestions on what I could do to make the button more obvious (besides making a giant flashing button that says "click me click me click me"), I'm open to suggestions. :D
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

laavista

Re: Can you change the 'month' view to 4 or 5 weeks?

Post by laavista » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:05 pm

You provide the greatest customer support of any product (software or otherwise) that I have ever experienced. Thanks for the quick response

I went through each menu item (file, edit, view, go, etc.) and to find where I could set the month view to a 4 or 5 weeks. I've never noticed the blue settings button. How ironic. My suggestion would be to keep the settings icon, but also add it to 'options'.

Thanks again!