Is it possible to change the "automatic snooze" hotkey?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
daniel347x

Is it possible to change the "automatic snooze" hotkey?

Post by daniel347x » Mon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello -

I would like to change the "automatic snooze" hotkey so that it is something different from Ctrl+Shift+S.

The reason is that this hotkey combination is also used for another program - my development environment's "Save All" command - and I use it constantly, often many times per minute. Therefore, I have more than once by coincidence hit this hotkey combination at exactly the instant after the VueMinder reminder window pops up, thereby snoozing all the reminders in the list by some chance amount without my knowing what I just snoozed or how long - defeating the purpose of these reminders. (I have reminders popping up constantly and I depend on them.)

Therefore, I'd like to know if it is possible to change the "automatic snooze" hotkey combination to something else besides "Ctrl+Shift+S" - or, failing that, to disable it altogether?

I looked in the Options -> Hotkeys tab, but I did not see it there.

Thanks!
Dan

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Is it possible to change the "automatic snooze" hotkey?

Post by VueSoft » Mon May 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi Dan, thank you for the feedback. I'll add an option to change the shortcut for snoozing reminders. In the meantime, if you accidentally snooze reminders by pressing Ctrl+Shift+S, click the "Undo" command on the Edit menu in VueMinder to undo the snooze. You can also view recently snoozed/dismissed reminders using the "Recent Reminders" command on the Tools menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA