Floating tasks not floating

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
fifer43

Floating tasks not floating

Post by fifer43 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 am

This morning when I opened VueMinder, I found two tasks that were checked as floating had not moved from yesterday to today. The events also show as overdue in the left hand panel. This is not the first time this has happened. If I check the task properties, then Save and close without changing anything, the task will move to the current day. I do sync with Google, but the sync is set as 1-way from VueMinder to Google Calendar; actually there seems to be no way to set sync properties for the tasks calendar, so I have no idea whether it is a 1-way or 2-way sync.
Anyway, I am puzzled as to why these tasks do not move to the current day all the time. It happens sometimes, but not always.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Floating tasks not floating

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi fifer43, can you confirm you're using the latest version (10.1.9)? If not, does updating fix the problem?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

fifer43

Post by fifer43 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:59 am

I have the latest version.
Strangely today, the tasks that did not float to yesterday floated to today! They just missed out yesterday. Problem is not reproducible, but happens randomly and infrequently. I will keep checking and get back to you if I see it again.
Thanks

BessieDilo

Post by BessieDilo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:53 am

I had this problem but when I upgraded my version it was solved for me.