[SOLVED] VueMinder won't start and reparing won't run

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
brianvic

[SOLVED] VueMinder won't start and reparing won't run

Post by brianvic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi Dan

I've happily not had to be in contact with you for a while, but sadly I'm having issues.

VueMinder is installed, but refuses to run. I can see it pop-up in the Windows processes window, but then it disappears. I've downloaded the latest set up program and chosen repair, but that too fails to run the .msi file.

So I decided to uninstall and re-install, but when I do Windows now reports that VueMinder has stopped working and I get nothing.

Help!! I do have all my calendar events synced to Google, but I don't sync everything. Any ideas what could be up? It was working this morning before I left for work, but had closed by the time I got home. I've restarted and tried everything I know; disabled my virus protection and Malwarebytes software.

I hope you can help!

Brian
Last edited by brianvic on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianvic

Re: VueMinder won't start and reparing won't run

Post by brianvic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Problem solved!!

I installed the latest Microsoft .NET 4.5.1 and the latest Windows 7 updates. After the reboot everything is back to normal.

Still not sure what happened, but happy to have fixed it!

Brian

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: [SOLVED] VueMinder won't start and reparing won't run

Post by VueSoft » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:19 am

Hi Brian, thanks for the update. Re-installing .NET is what I would have suggested. I'm glad you were able to get it working. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA