Scrolling to See Events Not Seen

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Big.Moe

Scrolling to See Events Not Seen

Post by Big.Moe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 am

In the calendar month view, is there a way to scroll down to see the events that cannot be shown due to lack of space?

Let's say I have 10 events entered for a particular day, but my layout can only show a maximum of 8 events per day in the month view, is there a way to scroll the events to see the additional 2 events without having to go to the day view?

I tried the tab key but that didn't work.
I tried the down arrow, but that sends me down to the next week.
I tried the little triangle at the bottom of the box, but that sends me to the daily view.

Thanks.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Scrolling to See Events Not Seen

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi Big.Moe, there isn't currently a mechanism to scroll within dates in the Month view when there are more events than space to fit. However, I have this on my list of possible improvements and will post a reply it's implemented.

In the meantime, a quick workaround (if you have a keyboard and mouse) would be to hold the Ctrl key while moving the mouse scroll wheel up. This will zoom in on the selected date, allowing more events to fit. You can zoom back out by holding the Ctrl key while moving the mouse scroll wheel down. There are also zoom in/out buttons near the upper-right corner of the Month view.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Big.Moe

Re: Scrolling to See Events Not Seen

Post by Big.Moe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Ah!! Thanks for the Ctrl+mouse scroll idea. Works great as workaround. As usual, you always have a solution. :D