Help using Pro Version Please ?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Help using Pro trial Version Please ?

Post by VueSoft » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 pm

The license price of $49.95 USD is a one-time fee. The license never expires. You'll also receive 12 months of free updates.

After 12 months, the update protection will expire. This won't affect your ability to use the software. You just won't be able to continue getting product updates and improvements. You can continue using whatever version you have when updates expire, or you can optionally renew your updates. The cost to renew is $24.94 USD. There's also an option to purchase lifetime updates for $49.95 USD.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

sportman12

Post by sportman12 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Dan

I bought your Vueminder Pro I have some question

1 I get 24/7 online help what dose it mean

2 I got the 12 Months of Product Updates (No Charge)

Receive product updates for 12 months at no additional charge. Optionally renew after 12 months for $24.95 USD. Will I get a reminder when Optionally renew after 12 months is almost up

3 When adding event or task to the calendar can I look it up in event list and task list what I added

Example If I made a event or task on the calendar for next month could I look it up in event list and task list what I added to the calendar or do have to remember what I did when adding event or task to the calendar

4 Dan I apologize please could I have the username sportman12 and a new email address on your forum I would appreciate it Hope you can do this for me
Thanks,

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:19 pm

1 I get 24/7 online help what dose it mean
It means I'll respond to support requests within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Will I get a reminder when Optionally renew after 12 months is almost up
VueMinder will inform you when the free update period has expired.
When adding event or task to the calendar can I look it up in event list and task list what I added
Yes, the new event should be automatically selected by default, and you should see the event row has a thick black border around it in the Event List (or Task List if you created a new task).
4 Dan I apologize please could I have the username sportman12 and a new email address on your forum
I'm not sure what you are asking. You can request a password reset by using the link below:
http://www.vueminder.com/forums/phpBB3/ ... ndpassword
Dan Chartrand, Founder

sportman12

Post by sportman12 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 am

Dan

1 I get 24/7 online help where do I put in a support requests here on the forum or email or put it in some where else

2 the new event should be automatically selected by default, and I should see the event row has a thick black border around it in the Event List (or Task List if you created a new task) is this under view

3 I apologize I meant changing my username to sportman12 am using sportman13 on your forum

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 pm

1 I get 24/7 online help where do I put in a support requests here on the forum or email or put it in some where else
You can post your requests here or by emailing support@vueminder.com. In either case, the response time will be the same.
2 is this under view
The Event List is accessed via the "Events" tab on the main window. Likewise, the Task List is accessed via the "Tasks" tab. Maybe reading the documentation linked below will help:
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... tlist.html
3 I apologize I meant changing my username to sportman12 am using sportman13 on your forum
Done.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

sportman12

Post by sportman12 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Dan

I am going to try to set up Events and Tasks dose this apply to all calendars I use the directions you gave below ?

The Event List is accessed via the "Events" tab on the main window. Likewise, the Task List is accessed via the "Tasks" tab. Maybe reading the documentation linked below will help:
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... tlist.html

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Yes
Dan Chartrand, Founder

sportman12

Post by sportman12 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Dan

I will try it and tell you if I did it good

sportman12

Post by sportman12 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Dan

I set up an Event how do you delete an event and task I could not find where to do it is it in the main window on go could not find it ?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:30 pm

With the event or task selected, press the Delete key. You can also right-click and select the Delete command from the popup menu, or use the Delete button on the toolbar.
Dan Chartrand, Founder