New events color not working.

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Karen

New events color not working.

Post by Karen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 am

Hello,

The last few days, when adding a new event to a calendar the background (fill and border) color is white and can't be changed. The event does not take on the appearance default of the specific calendar chosen (as requested). Quick Color (gray is the only one that works) and Custom Appearance (for the event) also do not work. You can still pick any color, but red is white, blue is white, etc., once the event is saved. I even tried changing the Theme of my program (LavenderPlum to SweetPear) to see if the problem was still there. It is.

Thank you! Karen

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: New events color not working.

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Karen, I'm not sure what is causing the behavior you're seeing. Do the various options on the View menu under "Color Events Using" make any difference? If not, have you tried rebooting?

Also, are you using the latest version of VueMinder (11.2.9)? You can check for updates by using the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu. Maybe updating to the latest version will fix the problem.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Karen

Re: New events color not working.

Post by Karen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi Dan,

Yes, I am using the current version 11.2.9, and I had tried rebooting. The View Menu - Color Events Using works just fine. I just wasn't aware enough to even try that. I have selected to use each calendars appearance as the default for new events which has worked in the past. I just created a new (test) event, and it appears that selecting Color Events Using has fixed the problem.

Thanks so much,
Karen