new PC - transfer Update Code

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
gmh

new PC - transfer Update Code

Post by gmh » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 am

We had two old Windows 7 (upgraded from Windows Vista) PCs, and had bought "Updates for Life" for VueMinder Pro for 3 users.
We have now bought two Windows 8.1 PCs. I downloaded the free trial VueMinder Pro on to one of the PCs and was able to enter my Updates for Life code.
When I tried to do the same on the other new PC I was not given the option to enter my Updates for Life Code.
Possibly this is because the first new PC was taken as the third of the 3 users allowed - so the second new PC would have been a 4th user.
How do I get round this? At present the 2nd new PC is running a trial version of the software, limited to 45 days.
As an added problem, the SQL Server is down on both new PCs - is this temporary or is there something I can do about it?
I look forward to some help in these matters.

gmh

Re: new PC - transfer Update Code

Post by gmh » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Please ignore the SQL problem - I had forgotten to install it on the new PCs :roll:

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: new PC - transfer Update Code

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Did you save a copy of the license installer you received after purchasing? If so, you can run the license installer on your new PC to re-register the license.

If you don't have the license installer, please send an email to support@vueminder.com, including the email address or name that was used when the licenses were purchased. A replacement license installer will be provided.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA