VueMinder Pro keeps dropping my events

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
cspraitz

VueMinder Pro keeps dropping my events

Post by cspraitz » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi, I have the trial version of VueMinder Pro on my desktop computer which runs Windows 7 Business as its operating system. I upgraded to this trial version of Pro so I could see if it would sinc my calendar with my Google Calendar on my phone. However, my VueMinder Pro trial version keeps deleting events. I don't know when or why this happens, but I have had to re-enter several events into my calendar that were just completely deleted as though they never existed. One day, a couple of events had come up as Reminders on my desktop, and while I was depressing the "Sleep All" tab, these two events simply disappeared. When I checked on the calendar, they no longer existed, AT ALL. This has happened several times and it is a major problem.
At first I was really happy with how things were working with thi trial version and I was ready to pay for the Pro Version but now I am definitely rethinking this strategy. I never had problems with the Lite version of VueMinder. It never deleted or dropped any events.
Please help.
Thank you[/color]

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: VueMinder Pro keeps dropping my events

Post by VueSoft » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi cspraitz, welcome to the forums. On the View menu, click "Show Completed Events". Also, click "Show All Events". Does that fix the problem?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA