How to change color of days of week

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Sue

How to change color of days of week

Post by Sue » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:14 am

I couldn't find anything in the help file on how to change the colors of the days of the week at the top of the calendar when it is printed out (Sunday, Monday, etc.) I just want basic black type, the default looks like a faint gray and not as easy to see. Is this do-able?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: How to change color of days of week

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi Sue, welcome to the forums. Which appearance theme are you using? You can select an Appearance Theme via the "Appearance" command on the Options menu. If you're using the default appearance theme (VueMinder.isl), the day-of-week names should be a dark gray (almost black). Note, I assume you're using the latest version of VueMinder. You can check by using the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.

I'll fix the next version so the day of week names will always be black, regardless of the appearance theme. I'll post a reply when the next version is ready to download.

If you'd like more control over how the day-of-week names are colored, as well as how the rest of the Month template appears, then I suggest trying PrintableCal. PrintableCal is an add-in for generating printable calendars in Word and Excel. It includes many more templates than VueMinder, and those templates can also be customized with your own colors, fonts, images, etc. PrintableCal can import events from VueMinder, Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud, and many other calendars. You can learn more about PrintableCal here:
http://www.printablecal.com

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Sue

Post by Sue » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:05 am

Yes I was using the default appearance which I like so if I change that to get black days of week, other colors might change too. So glad to hear you are fixing it to make the days black. Thanks!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi Sue, version 2016.02 has been released. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu. After updating, you should see the day names are in black when using the Monthly print layout.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA