Textonly toolbar commands don't display and also autowrap

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
ksee

Textonly toolbar commands don't display and also autowrap

Post by ksee » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 am

Hi, when I setup a custom toolbar, any commands I add to that toolbar set to show as textonly, will, when VueMinder is started (and also if it's been left idle for a while), fail to display in the toolbar at all until an event is either opened or right-clicked upon, whereby they all then appear. Following this, textonly toolbar commands then default to position themselves wrapped over to a new line below image icon commands. My custom toolbar layouts are all created to display commands on a single line, so this is not what I want and I'm having to reset this half a dozen times a day.

Other than having to needlessly open or right-click an event just to get textonly commands to display in a toolbar, followed by manually resizing toolbars by dragging and edge to get all commands (icon & textonly) back onto a single line, I can't seem to get around this behaviour.

Could you please suggest what maybe going on and how to fix it?

Thanks

ksee

Re: Textonly toolbar commands don't display and also autowra

Post by ksee » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:27 am

VueMinder Ultimate 2016.03

Windows 10 Pro, 64bit

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Hi ksee, I'm having trouble duplicating the problem you're seeing. Did you customize an existing toolbar or did you create a new one? Please try these steps:
1. Right-click the toolbar and select "Customize".
2. On the Toolbars tab, click the "New" button.
3. Drag the desired commands into the new toolbar.

Does that work? If not, could you send me your custom toolbar file? The file is located in the program data folder. Open the Program Options and click the folder button on the right side of the "Data folder" field. Please attach the file named "ToolbarsUser.xml" to an email and send it to support@vueminder.com. The file only contains toolbar information - no personal data. I'll see if I can duplicate the problem when using your custom file.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

ksee

Post by ksee » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:43 am

Hi Dan, I've just emailed the info you requested...