Printing Calendars

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
thafrogggg

Printing Calendars

Post by thafrogggg » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 am

I print my calendars out on 11x17 paper for posting in the office. Some of the event text is still clipped.

I know that if I were to have Saturday and Sunday not displayed this would make the box for each day larger so more text would show, but that really is not an option in this instance because it is a calendar for my church office and we work on saturdays and sundays.

Is there a way to have the text auto re-size or wordwrap so the entire text is seen? If there is not a way to do this, please consider this a feature request.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Printing Calendars

Post by VueSoft » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 am

Currently, there's no way to make text wrap. Thank you for the suggestion. I have this on my list of features to add in the future.

In the meantime, there are some things you can do to prevent text from clipping:
- In the Print window, check the box that says "Use font size" and select a smaller number, such as 5 or 6.
- Click the Page Setup button and reduce the left and right margin sizes. They default to 0.5 inches, but can be made smaller.
- Check the "Compress weekends" box. I understand this isn't an option in your case.
- Use the Weekly layout (Style 2) as an alternative layout, and then adjust the print range so 4 weeks will print.

I'll post a response to this thread after word-wrapping has been incorporated. Thanks again for the suggestion.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

thafrogggg

Re: Printing Calendars

Post by thafrogggg » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks, and keep up the great work on such a great product.