remove or pick different google calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Lee

remove or pick different google calendar

Post by Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:59 pm

i put the wrong google calendar in and now it won't allow me to change to another google calendar. Can you please assist me in this? when i use "add google calendar" button it goes to a blank "my calendar" screen thanks lee

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: remove or pick different google calendar

Post by VueSoft » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi Lee, I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean you put in the wrong Google login information, so it's connecting to a Google account that doesn't have any calendars? If that's the case, try this:

1. Create a new calendar in VueMinder by using the "File -> New -> Calendar" command.

2. In the Calendar Properties window. click the "Google Calendar" tab.

3. Check the "Synchronize with Google Calendar" box.

4. In the "Authentication" area, enter the correct Google Calendar login information.

5. Click OK.

6. Now use the "File -> Add Google Calendar" command. You should see the Google Calendars associated with the login information entered in step 4. Click the "Add Calendar" button on the window to add the calendar(s) you want to sync.

7. At this point you can delete the calendar you created in step 1. It was only needed for specifying a different Google Calendar login.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if I misunderstood the problem or if the steps above don't fix it.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA