Re-ocurring events change day and time with Google Sync

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Darwin

Re: Re-ocurring events change day and time with Google Sync

Post by Darwin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am

Hi Dan,

Thank you! It never occurred to me to check the setting for the individual Google/imported calendars :oops: I've deleted both the affected calendars, removed and then re-enabled Google sync for each in Vueminder and applied the setting you suggested and it seems to have worked!

Cheers,

Mike

Darwin

Post by Darwin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

OK - I'm about to re-do the steps outlined above: changing the time zone indeed works, however, only about 20% of the events for either calendar synced.

Will report back.

Darwin

Post by Darwin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 am

Well, that backfired on me! I've re-done this three times now. First two times NO events showed up at all in Google Calendar (42 in one VM Calendar, 96 in the other) and I've now managed to get to the point where two out of 96 events from the one calendar appear but none from the other calendar. FWIW, I've also been logging in and out of Google and closing/reopening my browser... I'll keep plugging away at this.

EDIT: What Google Calendar is displaying are the first two events of my work week and nothing more. In total, I have 5 events, four of which recur. No recurrences are displayed. So it's actually showing 2 our 5 events for the week. Hope this clarifies things/makes sense!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 am

Hi Mike - You'll probably need to delete the synced calendars in VueMinder, fully exit/restart VueMinder, and then use the "Add Google Calendar" command on the File menu to get the calendars back into VueMinder and syncing properly.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if it still doesn't work after doing this.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Darwin

Post by Darwin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi Dan,

That didn't work, either, I'm afraid...

Disappointing but not the end of the world!

Thank you for your help with this,

Mike