Snoozing setting

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
itechlang

Snoozing setting

Post by itechlang » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 am

Hi Dan,

Is there a way to tell we want last chosen snooze delays stuck to each events/tasks?

Let's say I have several reminders popping up and I want to snooze them for different delays.
The thing is once we chose a delay for one event to snooze, the next default delay is based on the last chosen.
I wonder if we could set up somewhere that we want the last chosen snooze to be per events because most of time I want to snooze 1 event for 15 mins and another one for 2 hours and so on but not all of them for the same snooze delay so I need to be careful to choose a different delay for all my reminders.

Do you follow me? :)

Thanks,
Stéphane

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Snoozing setting

Post by VueSoft » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi Stéphane, thanks for the feedback. The popup reminder window should currently be working as you've described. However, I've found a problem with the desktop alert window where reminders aren't recalling their previous snooze time and using this as the default. Also, if the Recent Reminders window is used to redisplay the popup reminder window, the previous snooze time is not being used as the default.

These problems have been corrected for the next version. I'll let you know when a beta is available, in case you'd like an early look.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

itechlang

Post by itechlang » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks Dan.

Yeas I was actually talking about the desktop alerts as I am not using that much the popup reminders.

So I will check this again when the new release is out.

Stéphane

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Tue May 03, 2011 1:01 am

Version 8.2.0 will save the previous snooze times for desktop alerts (and popup reminders). If you'd like an early look, a beta can be downloaded here:
http://www.vueminder.com/forums/phpBB3/ ... ?f=5&t=518
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

itechlang

Post by itechlang » Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 am

Thank you Dan.

I will try the new beta.

Stéphane