Starting+Ending times

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Luxferre

Starting+Ending times

Post by Luxferre » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi,

Using a trial version right now and quite like it, but have an issue that kinda bugs me.

On the week view or day view, the time starts at 12am and ends at 12am.

Wondering if it's possible to have it only show from ie: 8am to 9pm?

would be great if it works.

Thanks!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Starting+Ending times

Post by VueSoft » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi Luxferre, welcome to the forums. Currently, there's no way to adjust which timeslots are visible. However, this is on my list of planned improvements. I'll post a reply when this improvement is completed.

Thank you for trying VueMinder Calendar, and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Luxferre

Post by Luxferre » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:20 pm

VueSoft wrote:Hi Luxferre, welcome to the forums. Currently, there's no way to adjust which timeslots are visible. However, this is on my list of planned improvements. I'll post a reply when this improvement is completed.

Thank you for trying VueMinder Calendar, and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Hey thanks for the quick reply, tbh I am pretty picky with what I want but this is a great program. I am very likely going to keep it after trial period.

Sometimes the program is just a bit annoying to setup like syncing with google calendar etc etc (but I guess im used to that being so picky myself lol) All in all it's definitely a great program, keep up the good work!

Another thing you may want to consider adding in the future is to have a "dynamic start of week"

of the 7 days in a week, if you have today setup as the third day, so that people can see 2 days aback and 4 days into the future it would be awesome. I know for those who are busy and have jam-packed schedules this by itself is something worth paying for!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi Luxferre, thank you for the suggestion regarding a dynamic start of week view. Actually, the "Day" tab currently provides a similar feature to what you've described. If you click the settings button in the upper-right corner of the Day tab, you can adjust the number of days that are shown (up to 14).

When you click the "Today" button (or Ctrl+T), the current date will be in the left-most column and upcoming dates will follow to the right. VueMinder doesn't show past dates because I figure that's not as important as seeing what's coming, but you can press the left and right arrows (on the keyboard) to scroll dates as needed.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

Luxferre

Post by Luxferre » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Good thinking, I guess sometimes for me I'd like to remember what I did a few days back in case something comes up and I have to recall, but your logic is perfectly sound.

I guess all is left is the start and end times and I have a perfectly happy program to keep track of my day with!

Thanks Dan!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 pm

The next version (9.0) has been improved to allow a time slot range to be specified in the Calendar Options window. Times outside the specified range will be hidden from the Day and Week views.

Version 9.0 is currently being beta tested and will be released soon. If you'd like an early look, the beta can be downloaded here:
http://www.vueminder.com/forums/phpBB3/ ... ?f=5&t=707
Dan Chartrand, Founder