Task List in Desktop Calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
pwt

Task List in Desktop Calendar

Post by pwt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 am

I am using the new beta with google sync for tasks. I have set up the desktop calendar to show just the events list and task list (by reducing its size to a single column). One of my tasks is repeated in the list although it only occurs once in the full calendar and on Google tasks.

Also, as a suggestion, it would be good to display dated tasks in the event list to provide a simpler desktop display.

Philip

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Task List in Desktop Calendar

Post by VueSoft » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi Philip, thank you for the feedback. I've been unable to replicate the problem with the same task being shown twice in the task list on the desktop calendar. Does exiting and restarting VueMinder solve that problem? Is it repeatable for other tasks, or does it seem to have something to do with one particular task?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

pwt

Re: Task List in Desktop Calendar

Post by pwt » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:05 am

Hi Dan

It seems to have resolved itself after a restart. Probably just a temporary blip!
Philip

Edit: It has recurred and restarting Vueminder hasn't cured it. The task is a weekly recurring task in the Default Google tasks folder. It is the first task in my list - the others are all fine. I suspect the duplication will disappear again sometime but I find it difficult to predict. It's not too important a problem as there is no data loss.