change color for current day

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
laavista

change color for current day

Post by laavista » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 am

Using the VueMinder default calendar color scheme, the current date has an orange box around the day, an orange strip at the top, and the box itself is highlighted (which I like)

I want to change the entire calendar color scheme. When I do, I found where you can change the color of the strip at the top of the current date, but it does not color the entire box and it's hard to see the current day.

Is there a way to change the color for the current day where it highlights the entire box?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: change color for current day

Post by VueSoft » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 am

Hi laavista, have you tried the "Use current date color" setting in the Appearance Options, accessed via the Options menu? You can pick the highlight color for the current day's box. Is that what you're looking for?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

laavista

Re: change color for current day SOLVED

Post by laavista » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 am

Ohhh. I can't believe it. Before I posted the question, I found the 'use current date color', but I first selected my calendar color to preview, then I selected the color for the 'use current date color', and clicked "preview". The calendar color displayed, but the current date color did not, so I did not think it was working. It displays fine after you click 'ok' !

Thanks for your quick responses to questions. I recommend VueMinder Pro to everyone. It's a fantastic product.