Month and Day view

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
phrogdriver

Month and Day view

Post by phrogdriver » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Dan,

I have noticed that after updating to 9.1, there is an issue with the month/day view interaction.

I have my calendar set up with the month view on the left and the day view on the right. Before when I clicked on a date, that would be the first date in the day view (which is set to 3 days now). However, now if the date is already in the day view, it won't move to the first slot in day view.

Example.

I am on May 9th in the month view, with 9, 10, 11 in day view. If I then click on the 10th in month view, the day view is 9, 10, 11. Also, the "highlight" color does not change. It isn't until I click on 12 in month view that the day view goes to 12, 13, 14. I would like for the date clicked on in month view to be the first date in day view with the number of days specified to be view after that.

Thanks

Rick

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Month and Day view

Post by VueSoft » Tue May 01, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Rick, thank you for the feedback. I'll work on fixing this for the next version and will let you know when it's available.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Month and Day view

Post by VueSoft » Sat May 19, 2012 8:30 am

This has been fixed in version 9.1.1. To update, select the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA