Tooltip Bubble Problem

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
MLML

Tooltip Bubble Problem

Post by MLML » Wed May 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Also, I'm getting some odd behavior with the tooltip pop-up bubble. (Is that the right name for what pops up when I hover over an event?) In my preferred theme, White Dates, the bubble is a dark gray and some of the events' descriptions show up in white, which is very readable, but some of them show up in black, which is all but impossible to read. This is happening with different events on the same calendar, not with different calendars. I have not changed the font or calendar color or anything else (and this started before I started playing around with customizing things as mentioned in my post a little while ago). This happened once before, but I don't recall how what I did to correct the problem then. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lisa

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Tooltip Bubble Problem

Post by VueSoft » Wed May 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi Lisa, you could use the Customize Appearance Theme command on the Tools menu. The UI Roles to modify are Base->ToolTip->ToolTipBalloon and Base->ToolTipTitle->ToolTipBalloon. Set the background colors to a light gray or whatever you prefer. Change the font color from White to "Default". After making the changes, save the theme file to your Documents folder and then select the new theme via the Appearance Options.

I've attached the corrected theme, where I did what I described above.
VueMinderWhiteDates.zip
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

MLML

Re: Tooltip Bubble Problem

Post by MLML » Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks for the help, Dan. I just couldn't find the correct UI Role and I couldn't right-click on the bubble to get the Role Selection bubble to select it that way. All is good now.
Lisa