Show date and week view problem

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Jaffacaique

Show date and week view problem

Post by Jaffacaique » Sat May 05, 2012 3:20 am

Hi Dan

Since updating to version 9.1 I noticed that on week view the finish time is not displaying correctly.
I have checked the program settings and display start and finish time is selected, turning it off on back on does not solve the problem.

When I set the finish time as 12:00 it is being displayed as just 12 however if I adjust the finish time to 12:10 it displays the time corectly. The same problem does not occur in month view.

I have recently formatted my PC and reinstalled everthing, however after installing Vueminder Pro when I start the program it does not give me the opportunity to re enter my serial number, only continue or buy, please advise.

Can your next update include an option under 'Help' to allow you to enter an existing serial number to activate it?

Regards
Jaffacaique

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Show date and week view problem

Post by VueSoft » Sat May 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Jaffacaique, thank you for the feedback. Showing "12" instead of "12:00" is a shorter method of showing times, at least in the United States, where you'd see "12am" or "12pm". I'm guessing this doesn't make sense in the country you're located in. When you see a time of "12" instead of "12:00", is it not obvious what this means?

I did it this way because this is how times are presented in the Day and Week views of Google Calendar. I also wanted to use as little space as possible for the start/end times, so more text would appear for the event title and description.

In any case, if you don't like this feature, you can disable it by unchecking the "Show Start/End Times" option in the Day View Settings or Week View Settings, accessed by clicking the gear button in the upper-right corner.

As for re-registering your license, I've sent you an email with instructions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA