In "Month" mode, can't access all listings on a specific day

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Gogo

In "Month" mode, can't access all listings on a specific day

Post by Gogo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 am

A few questions:

1) I kept the "Basic" look for my Pro Calendar.

If I wish to try the other looks (listings on the bottom, etc.) - where do I find the option to try the other looks?

2) I just switched to the Pro Trial - had been using the Free model.
In "Month" view with the Free model:
When I had more than a few items listed in a day, there was a tiny tab at the bottom of the box for that day that I could click and that would bring up that day in full screen mode and I could then see everything I'd scheduled for that day.

Now, with the Pro version - in "Basic", and in "Month" view, that tab is missing.
The only way I can see everything listed in a day box is to double click on that day's box.

a) How do I get the tab on the bottom back?
The tab ("Click for more appointments") is there but barely visible in a few of the days, but completely missing in most.
So with most of the day boxes, where I have many listings for that day, it just shows a few of them in the Day box and then it'll have a bit of one that's cut off because there's no room for it.
With the Free model, it didn't look sloppy like it does now - it didn't have one item partially visible and cut off.

b) Also - Suggestion - It would be ideal if it were possible, while in "Month" view, to be able to scroll the day box - i.e., not have to go into full "Day" view.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: In "Month" mode, can't access all listings on a specific

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

If I wish to try the other looks (listings on the bottom, etc.) - where do I find the option to try the other looks?
The window presets are found on the Window menu, under "Window Layout Presets".
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... wmenu.html
Now, with the Pro version - in "Basic", and in "Month" view, that tab is missing.
The only way I can see everything listed in a day box is to double click on that day's box.
You can make the Month view in the Pro version behave the same as Lite by clicking the settings button in the upper-right corner of the Month view. Uncheck the "Wrap Text" option and check the "Auto Detail" option.

Also, here's a tip... If you don't see all the events in a date on the Month view, click the date, hold the Ctrl key and scroll your mouse wheel UP to adjust the zoom. You can also zoom in/out using the buttons in the upper-right corner. The more you zoom in, the more room there will be for events to fit within a date on the Month view.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA