Reminder button text issue - V10.0

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
NormC

Reminder button text issue - V10.0

Post by NormC » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

With V10.0 there is an issue with the button text on the reminder(s) popup window.

I am currently using the DarkGray.isl appearance theme with no modifications. Using this theme under V10.0, the button text is almost as dark as the button background color, and does not become truly legible until the mouse cursor is hovered over the buttons.

The buttons themselves are the same color as the bar in which they reside, so they are difficult to discern. This was not an issue with V9.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Reminder button text issue - V10.0

Post by VueSoft » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 am

Hi NormC, thanks for the feedback. I've updated the DarkGray theme for the next version. The buttons on the popup reminder window will be legible. I've also fixed some other problems with the theme, like tab text not appearing unless the tab is hovered or active.

If you don't want to wait for the next version, I've attached the updated theme file. Extract this to the folder where VueMinder was installed (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\VueSoft\VueMinder). Replace the current file with the updated version. When you restart VueMinder, you'll see the corrected theme.
DarkGray.zip
(19.57 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Please let me know if you see any problems in the updated theme file.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

NormC

Re: Reminder button text issue - V10.0

Post by NormC » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks, Dan!

The new DarkGray theme works just fine.